- Player who places highest in the money will win.
- If both players finish out of the money, then the player who plays in more sessions wins.
- A session will be defined as 1 day of poker regardless of the amount of time played in that day.
All Sessions will begin after 7:00 AM location time. If a session starts one day and ends the next morning, it will be counted as one session.
- If both Players play the same number of sessions the matchup will be a push. Further, if for example player A begins the tournament on day one and goes out on day one and player B begins the tournament on day two and goes out on day two, the matchup A vs. B would be scored as a tie, since they had both played the same number of sessions.
- In a poker matchup both players must play at least one hand for there to be action.
- For propositions concerning in the money finishes, the contestants must start the event for action.
WSOP Bracket Propositions
- For grading purposes, any proposition related to a player winning a bracket(s) at the WOSP will not include the Casino Employee event, the Ante up for Africa event or the Tournament of Champions free roll.