General Bonus Rules
- All Bonus plans require a minimum deposit of $100.
- Any electronic transfer (credit card and skrill) can receive a max bonus of 10%.
- All Bonus plans apply ONLY for sports and online casino. (horses, live casino and casino game restrictions won't count towards the roll)
- Deposits Fees are paid on $300 or more.
- Maximum deposit bonus is $500.
- No bonus applies with an existing makeup figure.
- All Cash Bonuses and Free Play Bonuses come with roll over requirements that must be met before a payout can be sent.
- Any player not taking a bonus must rollover their deposit plus fees at least once before a payout can be made.
- The requirements vary depending on the bonuses and the player is responsible to inquire as to the restrictions that come with the bonus they are accepting.
- Bonuses are for U.S. Players, bonuses for other players are at the discretion of management.
FREE Payout Rules
- Customer must have no payouts in the previous 30 days
- Payout amount must be for $500 or more
Bonus Rollover requirements
- 10% Cash: There is a 4 time rollover requirement on the deposit plus the bonus before a withdrawal can be made.
- 15% Cash: There is a 5 time rollover requirement on the deposit plus the bonus before a withdrawal can be made or the bonus and any winnings from it will be forfeit.
- 20% Cash: There is an 8 time rollover requirement on the deposit plus the bonus winning before a withdrawal can be made or the bonus and any winnings from it will be forfeit.
- 30% FreePlay: There is a 5 time rollover requirement on the deposit plus the bonus winning before a withdrawal can be made or the bonus and any winnings from it will be forfeit.
- 50% FreePlay: There is an 8 time rollover requirement on the deposit plus the bonus winning before a withdrawal can be made or the bonus and any winnings from it will be forfeit
- 100% FreePlay: There is an 12 time rollover requirement on the deposit plus the bonus winning before a withdrawal can be made or the bonus and any winnings from it will be forfeit
- 20% Cash Back: To qualify you must rollover your beginning of month balance (if any) and all deposits 3 times and must have a net loss for the month.
No bonuses are paid to any customer with a winning balance or a makeup of $100,000 or more.
- This is for the online casino only.
- Maximum bonus is $500. (A 50 time rollover requirement must be met before withdrawing.)
- For example, if you deposit $300, you will receive a $300; if you deposit $500, you will receive a $500 bonus; but if you deposit $1000, you will receive a $500 bonus.
- Free Chip Max Payout is 4 times the chip amount
- The player is responsible for all the fees associated with withdrawing the funds.
- The funds can be transferred into your sports wagering account at no charge.
- Promotion is limited to one per individual or household.
- Account holder must be 18 or over.
- One per IP address.
- All withdraws can only be paid to the name on the account.
- *Roulette restrictions.
- Any wager that is not a number does not count towards the rollover requirement. If you wager on the 1st 12, 2nd 12, 3rd 12, 1-18, Even, Red/Black, Odd, 19-36, or any of the 2-1 column options they will not count towards the rollover requirement.
- *Black Jack restrictions.
- Multi hand Black Jack does not count towards the rollover requirement.
The following terms and their respective definitions are frequently used in our Bonuses.
- Free Play
- As its name states, it allows you to place free plays with no risk at all. Whenever you win a Free Play wager, the winnings will become cash and available in your sports account. Remember you can ONLY place straight bets with your Free Play bonus. Should a player use a free play wager in a winning parlay he will only receive credit for a straight wager, no exceptions! The Free Play bonus can only be used once and you can break it into several bets. Free Play wagers can be placed over the phone and on the internet. For example; if you get 30% FreePlay on a $100 deposit bonus, you'll have $30 FP balance available to play. Let's say you place $10 FP to win $11, and you win!!! Your FreePlay balance account will now be $20, and your sports book/cash account will now have $11 more!
- The rollover requirement includes the sum of the deposit and awarded bonuses, multiplied by the rollover number for that particular bonus plan.
Example: Deposit of $300 with a 10% Bonus. (Deposit of $300 + 10% Bonus of $30 = $330 X 4 = $1320 in wagers needed).
Any line -200 or greater, the win amount is calculated for rollover requirements, not the risk amount.
- Monthly "Adjusted" Losses (20% Cash Back)
- Adjusted loss is your net loss from betting minus any transaction costs incurred by the Sportsbook. A month is a full calendar month.
To qualify you must rollover your beginning of month balance (if any) and all deposits 3 times and must have a net loss for the month.
Example of Full Calendar Month: If you sign up on April 20th your first bonus period will be from April 20th to May 31st. Your bonus will be paid by June 5th. After this initial period bonuses will be calculated automatically every month and the funds placed in your account if you qualify.
- Active Account
- An active account is defined as an account that has funds and has played at least $100 during the last seven days.
* Whenever you request a payout from any promotional offer you will be required to provide your account number with a valid picture ID (Drivers License, Passport or State ID).