Sportsbook and Online Casino Banking
Minimum deposit $50
Minimum deposit $100
Minimum deposit $50
- First credit/debit card deposit has 72 hours hold.
- All deposits made carry a 1x rollover requirement.
- For any Person to Person deposit please call: 1-888-632-8890 to check the available P2P methods. Maximum $1000 per sender per month. Maximum $500 per transaction.
- Previously-engaged rollover requirements must be fulfilled before requesting and processing any payout requests.
- Documental proof of ID may be required in order to authorize payment in some cases. The approval or denial of payments will always be subject to management discretion.
- Players must maintain a regular activity record during the 7 days prior to the date of issuance of the payout request.
Using Crypto at Jazz, easy as 1,2,3!
Step 1: Create your Wallet
We recommend creating your wallet directly on Blockchain.info. With a blockchain wallet, you can make secured transactions at a faster pace. Since it is a completely encrypted space, there is no room for third party interruptions, which prevents data theft. Almost all blockchain wallets provide multi-currency support, so that users can transfer different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and many more, over one platform.
Step 2: Fund your Wallet
Once you have purchased your Cryptocurrency you can send them to your Blockchain secure wallet, before funding your Jazz Sports account. We recommend using Cex.io which is one of the oldest Bitcoin exchanges around, and you can buy Cryptocurrencies with your credit card.
Step 3: Deposit and withdraw with Crypto at Jazz
You have your wallet all set up, so let's fund your account at Jazz. It's as easy as: going to the cashier, type in the amount, scan the QR code and you're all set! As soon as your transactions hits 1 confirmation, the money will be in your account. Withdrawals are just as easy, copy-paste your wallet address in the cashier and within minutes you'll have your payout.
Please keep in mind crypto processing times-frames will vary based on the miner fees cost chosen by the user, if you desire a more expedited transaction then please select the premium options (higher fee usually) to avoid delays on your transactions related to lower fee processing options, that will take longer time to be processed.
Note: some bitcoin exchanges won't send a miner fee when they transfer funds. Instead, they will deduct the miner fee cost from your outbound transaction.
Want some extra help? Don't hesitate to call us at: 855-910-3888